- Cinequest 2022: The Smoke Master
- Cinequest 2022: Futra Days
- Cinequest 2022: Dash
- Cinequest 2022: Fanga
- Cinequest 2022: The Day I Found a Girl in the Trash
- How To Survive Cinequest 2022
- Distracted By The Cracker: The Real Point Of Soylent Green
- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- William Bennett on Is GMC In on the Joke?
- admin on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- Richard Maddock on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- admin on The Digital Dissolve…
- Geetesh Bajaj on The Digital Dissolve…
Tag Archives: software
How Many PowerPoints in the World?
“How much PowerPoint is there in the world?” Does it matter? Should be bother trying to figure it out? And who does it help in the end? Continue reading
Posted in Business, Geeking around, Graphics, Media, Organizations, Personal, PowerPoint, Presentations, Presenting, Random thoughts, Software, Technology, Thoughts, Uncategorized Tagged Audience, geek, Microsoft, Numbers, Population, PowerPoint, Presentation Guild, Presenting, Satya Nadella, software, technology, tools, Users 1 Comment
Want to Request a New PowerPoint feature?
Stop yelling at PowerPoint and start yelling directly at the PowerPoint team!
Posted in Business, Design, PowerPoint, Presentations, Presenting, Software, Technology Tagged apple, Microsoft, PowerPoint, progress, software 1 Comment
Swallow the red pill…
As you may already know from prior posts, as well as producing the weekly podcast, I often write for a website called Fanboy Planet. Fanboy Planet reports on all the silly and serious aspects of being a fan in this … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Entertainment, Games, Geeking around, History, Media, Movies, Personal, Random thoughts, SciFi Fantasy, Software, Technology, Writing Tagged business, comics, digital, fanboy, geek, hacking, Internet Explorer, media, money, music, pirate, rights, software, technology, writing Leave a comment