- Cinequest 2022: The Smoke Master
- Cinequest 2022: Futra Days
- Cinequest 2022: Dash
- Cinequest 2022: Fanga
- Cinequest 2022: The Day I Found a Girl in the Trash
- How To Survive Cinequest 2022
- Distracted By The Cracker: The Real Point Of Soylent Green
- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- William Bennett on Is GMC In on the Joke?
- admin on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- Richard Maddock on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- admin on The Digital Dissolve…
- Geetesh Bajaj on The Digital Dissolve…
Tag Archives: Internet Explorer
Swallow the red pill…
As you may already know from prior posts, as well as producing the weekly podcast, I often write for a website called Fanboy Planet. Fanboy Planet reports on all the silly and serious aspects of being a fan in this … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Entertainment, Games, Geeking around, History, Media, Movies, Personal, Random thoughts, SciFi Fantasy, Software, Technology, Writing Tagged business, comics, digital, fanboy, geek, hacking, Internet Explorer, media, money, music, pirate, rights, software, technology, writing Comments Off on Swallow the red pill…
How Screwed-Up is Apple Safari? I Think It Needs Therapy.
Some people think that because I worked for Microsoft for so many years that I’m an Apple hater. Well, that’s not actually true. Fact is, I’ve had a Macintosh on my desks, at work and home, pretty much constantly since … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Design, Geeking around, Media, Organizations, Software, Technology, Thoughts Tagged apple, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft, Safari, WWDC Comments Off on How Screwed-Up is Apple Safari? I Think It Needs Therapy.