- Distracted By The Cracker: The Real Point Of Soylent Green
- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- Why I Judge Books by Their Cover
- Cinequest 2018: Little Women
- Cinequest 2018: Peaches
Charlie and Hannah’s Grand Night Out
- Cinequest 2018: Hunting Lands
- Cinequest 2018: How to Cinequest!
Tag Archives: apple
I’m not typically one for extended warranties. AppleCare is the one exception. I always buy AppleCare. Continue reading
Stop yelling at PowerPoint and start yelling directly at the PowerPoint team!
Sure, and there’s stuff you can do with digital that you could never do with physical media. I travel with hundreds of books in my backpack. I can choose what movie I want to watch on the plane. Mix tape from 100’s of albums when and where I want? Sure, I’m future boy!
It’s all upside, right? What could be wrong? But about this time in any SyFy movie, you know the foreboding music is about to rise and everything you’ve been enjoying is about to turn on you. Continue reading
Some people think that because I worked for Microsoft for so many years that I’m an Apple hater. Well, that’s not actually true. Fact is, I’ve had a Macintosh on my desks, at work and home, pretty much constantly since … Continue reading