- Why I Judge Books by Their Cover
- Cinequest 2018: Little Women
- Cinequest 2018: Peaches
Charlie and Hannah’s Grand Night Out
- Cinequest 2018: Hunting Lands
- Cinequest 2018: How to Cinequest!
- How Many PowerPoints in the World?
- The Dark Tower – Defending the Rose
- Pointer Points for PowerPoint (And Keynote, and Excel, and…)
- Cinequest 2017: Two Euro Thrillers – Loop and Pyromaniac
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Health and wellness
I find Bill Gates fascinating because he’s always surprising me with some new way to think about something we all think we already know. Continue reading
8oz of cane sugar-sweetened Coke weighing in at 60 calories.
Fine print: also contains Stevia sweetener. Oh no, not again. Continue reading
I got a lot of good feedback on The First Thing to Do to Your New PowerPoint 2013, thanks and wow – happy to help. So OK, here’s the second thing you should do after you install Office 2013. It’s … Continue reading