- Distracted By The Cracker: The Real Point Of Soylent Green
- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- Why I Judge Books by Their Cover
- Cinequest 2018: Little Women
- Cinequest 2018: Peaches
Charlie and Hannah’s Grand Night Out
- Cinequest 2018: Hunting Lands
- Cinequest 2018: How to Cinequest!
Category Archives: Health
8oz of cane sugar-sweetened Coke weighing in at 60 calories.
Fine print: also contains Stevia sweetener. Oh no, not again. Continue reading
Last Friday I installed a new thermostat in the house, the first one since we moved in. Now the prior thermostat was programmable, hourly and daily you could configure it to heat and cool as you like. It made a … Continue reading
Blogging does not help a headache. I’m still suffering from a massive frontal lobe burn. Right behind the eyes. Shouldn’t even be at the keyboard. What kind of an addict am I?