- Cinequest 2017: Two Euro Thrillers – Loop and Pyromaniac
- Cinequest 2017: The Festival Opens – This is Meg
- Presentation Pros in NYC
- Some music just moves me…
- Not the book you expect… the one you need.
- Your Presentation Guild
- Death By PowerPoint? No Such Thing.
- Cinequest 2016: Encores and Last Chances
- Cinequest 2016: Catch-up Reviews
- Cinequest 2016: Embers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Food and drink
What? You’re in or near New York around July 19th? Well, let me hook you up with the secret password that will get you in the door for free. Continue reading
Sometimes we have to put the tech, and the presenting and the other stuff geeky aside and just enjoy a glass of wine. But maybe we can combine a few of these. The latest tech in wine storage. The geeky … Continue reading
Our pretty red toaster died this week. Sunbeam Oster. It wasn’t even three years old. I know, I know, they don’t make things like they used to. But it’s just a toaster, it’s supposed to be pretty fundamentally simple. … Continue reading