- Cinequest 2022: The Smoke Master
- Cinequest 2022: Futra Days
- Cinequest 2022: Dash
- Cinequest 2022: Fanga
- Cinequest 2022: The Day I Found a Girl in the Trash
- How To Survive Cinequest 2022
- Distracted By The Cracker: The Real Point Of Soylent Green
- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- William Bennett on Is GMC In on the Joke?
- admin on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- Richard Maddock on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- admin on The Digital Dissolve…
- Geetesh Bajaj on The Digital Dissolve…
Tag Archives: watches
Wireless… Not Really.
Looking at the otherwise seductive Moto 360, I’m struck by the beauty of the watch and the confusion it represents. Its charger is labeled “wireless” which is mismanaged marketing of what is more correctly known as inductive charging. Inductive charging means … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Design, Geeking around, Hardware, Random thoughts, Technology, Travel Tagged electronics, inductive charging, progress, technology, watches Comments Off on Wireless… Not Really.