- Why I Judge Books by Their Cover
- Cinequest 2018: Little Women
- Cinequest 2018: Peaches
Charlie and Hannah’s Grand Night Out
- Cinequest 2018: Hunting Lands
- Cinequest 2018: How to Cinequest!
- How Many PowerPoints in the World?
- The Dark Tower – Defending the Rose
- Pointer Points for PowerPoint (And Keynote, and Excel, and…)
- Cinequest 2017: Two Euro Thrillers – Loop and Pyromaniac
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: practice
This is the first time I’ve used the phrase Death By PowerPoint in a title, and it will be the last. Why? Because the phrase is so fraught with bold stupidity I refuse to endorse it. Death by PowerPoint focuses failure away from the real source of the problem. It actually hides the problem it purports to expose. It’s the ultimate look over there of inept redirection in presentations. Continue reading