- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- Why I Judge Books by Their Cover
- Cinequest 2018: Little Women
- Cinequest 2018: Peaches
Charlie and Hannah’s Grand Night Out
- Cinequest 2018: Hunting Lands
- Cinequest 2018: How to Cinequest!
- How Many PowerPoints in the World?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: loss
It’s a quiet armageddon. Every day you wake with a limited knowledge of the world, of yourself, and of those around you. Some smaller things do stick, but the cohesiveness of what we were, of who we were, is gone. Waking experience teases some of this out to consciousness, but we still see a stranger in the mirror. Continue reading