There’s no sales tax in Oregon. This makes shopping here for a Californian like a permanent 8.25% sale everywhere. That coupled with sales around the 4th holiday and other bonuses a real deal. The only problem is the lack of electronics stores. Sure they’ve got Wal-Mart and Best Buy and Costco, but nothing like Magnolia or even Frys for real depth. Purchases yesterday were mostly at Barnes and Noble. But hey, 20% off on the item, plus 10% member, plus that phantom 8.25%… it adds up!
- How Many PowerPoints in the World?
- The Dark Tower – Defending the Rose
- Pointer Points for PowerPoint (And Keynote, and Excel, and…)
- Cinequest 2017: Two Euro Thrillers – Loop and Pyromaniac
- Cinequest 2017: The Festival Opens – This is Meg
- Presentation Pros in NYC
- Some music just moves me…
- Not the book you expect… the one you need.
- Your Presentation Guild
- Death By PowerPoint? No Such Thing.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets