There’s no sales tax in Oregon. This makes shopping here for a Californian like a permanent 8.25% sale everywhere. That coupled with sales around the 4th holiday and other bonuses a real deal. The only problem is the lack of electronics stores. Sure they’ve got Wal-Mart and Best Buy and Costco, but nothing like Magnolia or even Frys for real depth. Purchases yesterday were mostly at Barnes and Noble. But hey, 20% off on the item, plus 10% member, plus that phantom 8.25%… it adds up!
- Cinequest 2022: The Smoke Master
- Cinequest 2022: Futra Days
- Cinequest 2022: Dash
- Cinequest 2022: Fanga
- Cinequest 2022: The Day I Found a Girl in the Trash
- How To Survive Cinequest 2022
- Distracted By The Cracker: The Real Point Of Soylent Green
- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- William Bennett on Is GMC In on the Joke?
- admin on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- Richard Maddock on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- admin on The Digital Dissolve…
- Geetesh Bajaj on The Digital Dissolve…