It’s "First Friday" in downtown SJ. Typically unusual events, just a lot of fun. We’re currently hitting the art exhibits and random museums. Picture is from The San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles. Kind of a stuffy name for a neat set of exhibits. We also hit The SJ Institute of Contemporary Art, which was the streotypical wine, cheese, and afluent sponsors talking about anything but art. Left there after about 15 minutes. Stopped fo drinks now, then back to the festivities.
- Distracted By The Cracker: The Real Point Of Soylent Green
- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- Why I Judge Books by Their Cover
- Cinequest 2018: Little Women
- Cinequest 2018: Peaches
Charlie and Hannah’s Grand Night Out
- Cinequest 2018: Hunting Lands
- Cinequest 2018: How to Cinequest!