It’s "First Friday" in downtown SJ. Typically unusual events, just a lot of fun. We’re currently hitting the art exhibits and random museums. Picture is from The San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles. Kind of a stuffy name for a neat set of exhibits. We also hit The SJ Institute of Contemporary Art, which was the streotypical wine, cheese, and afluent sponsors talking about anything but art. Left there after about 15 minutes. Stopped fo drinks now, then back to the festivities.
- Cinequest 2022: The Smoke Master
- Cinequest 2022: Futra Days
- Cinequest 2022: Dash
- Cinequest 2022: Fanga
- Cinequest 2022: The Day I Found a Girl in the Trash
- How To Survive Cinequest 2022
- Distracted By The Cracker: The Real Point Of Soylent Green
- Review: Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds
- The Digital Dissolve…
- Sometimes, Always, AppleCare
- William Bennett on Is GMC In on the Joke?
- admin on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- Richard Maddock on The PowerPoint Blur Trick
- admin on The Digital Dissolve…
- Geetesh Bajaj on The Digital Dissolve…