Spent the morning shopping in Chinatown. If I had a dollar for every time someone whispered "want to buy a purse" or "want nice watch" I’d have around $214 dollars. Thanks, but I already have three broken "Rolex" at home.
- How Many PowerPoints in the World?
- The Dark Tower – Defending the Rose
- Pointer Points for PowerPoint (And Keynote, and Excel, and…)
- Cinequest 2017: Two Euro Thrillers – Loop and Pyromaniac
- Cinequest 2017: The Festival Opens – This is Meg
- Presentation Pros in NYC
- Some music just moves me…
- Not the book you expect… the one you need.
- Your Presentation Guild
- Death By PowerPoint? No Such Thing.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets