No posts in August so far. Guess it’s because it’s been incredibly busy. Both fun and work have conspired to eat up all "down" time this month. So what have we been up to?
- Justin has a job as a lifeguard at a local private pool. Wow, talk about the life. My first job was working in the stock room at Thrifty Drugs. He and I did the Scout Camp thing last month and he got his last merit badge requirement for getting his Eagle. Now it’s just paperwork and the review.
- Debbie has been keeping up with her Yoga and helping out down at the Saratoga City offices, just keeping her hand in on administrative work. She’s also been keeping busy taking care of her Grandmother’s chores, and helping her mother get things ready for moving.
- I’ve been really socked at work, but have also been busy finishing up home chores (painting the kitchen, putting up new light fixtures, garage clean-out to make room for a new car, etc.)
- We’ve done several trips to Oregon this summer, follow-up on Jeanie’s impending move from Myrtle Creek to Bend.
- We’re all prepping for World Con at the end of the month.
- We went downtown for the Zero-One art displays.
- There’s undoubtedly more that I’m forgetting.
Anyway, wanted to do a fill-in post while I could. Friends over for lunch today and this afternoon I’m going to try to hit the garage and get caught up on some work.