- Pointer Points for PowerPoint (And Keynote, and Excel, and…)
- Cinequest 2017: Two Euro Thrillers – Loop and Pyromaniac
- Cinequest 2017: The Festival Opens – This is Meg
- Presentation Pros in NYC
- Some music just moves me…
- Not the book you expect… the one you need.
- Your Presentation Guild
- Death By PowerPoint? No Such Thing.
- Cinequest 2016: Encores and Last Chances
- Cinequest 2016: Catch-up Reviews
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Tricks
Right off the top, this is not the book you expect. This is no a paint-by-number, 15 steps to being a better communicator, lightweight feel-good-about-your-limitations book for snowflakes. This is a book that expects you to learn and remember the keys to memory. This is a deep book, but clear in its ability to guide you through an area of learning that far too few have mastered. It is an honest representation of the author’s voice, a voice that I’ve personally enjoyed listening to a number of conventions. In short, if you’re ready for the next step in making your business communications something that your audience remembers and acts upon, it’s here. Continue reading
Announcing a new, useful, fun and free utility for PowerPoint: Neo / Ipsum from 2D10 Development.
http://www.roll2d10.com Continue reading
How to quickly fix and improve a PowerPoint Animation UI problem that’s been in the application for the last three versions! Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do is to show the developer of a function or piece of software something it does that they just weren’t expecting. I know, you’re thinking bugs, and bugs are fun too. But what I’m really talking about are cool tips and tricks that can get you out of PowerPoint jams and into really cool solutions. Continue reading