- Pointer Points for PowerPoint (And Keynote, and Excel, and…)
- Cinequest 2017: Two Euro Thrillers – Loop and Pyromaniac
- Cinequest 2017: The Festival Opens – This is Meg
- Presentation Pros in NYC
- Some music just moves me…
- Not the book you expect… the one you need.
- Your Presentation Guild
- Death By PowerPoint? No Such Thing.
- Cinequest 2016: Encores and Last Chances
- Cinequest 2016: Catch-up Reviews
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Action
Right off the top, this is not the book you expect. This is no a paint-by-number, 15 steps to being a better communicator, lightweight feel-good-about-your-limitations book for snowflakes. This is a book that expects you to learn and remember the keys to memory. This is a deep book, but clear in its ability to guide you through an area of learning that far too few have mastered. It is an honest representation of the author’s voice, a voice that I’ve personally enjoyed listening to a number of conventions. In short, if you’re ready for the next step in making your business communications something that your audience remembers and acts upon, it’s here. Continue reading