It’s "First Friday" in downtown SJ. Typically unusual events, just a lot of fun. We’re currently hitting the art exhibits and random museums. Picture is from The San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles. Kind of a stuffy name for a neat set of exhibits. We also hit The SJ Institute of Contemporary Art, which was the streotypical wine, cheese, and afluent sponsors talking about anything but art. Left there after about 15 minutes. Stopped fo drinks now, then back to the festivities.
- Pointer Points for PowerPoint (And Keynote, and Excel, and…)
- Cinequest 2017: Two Euro Thrillers – Loop and Pyromaniac
- Cinequest 2017: The Festival Opens – This is Meg
- Presentation Pros in NYC
- Some music just moves me…
- Not the book you expect… the one you need.
- Your Presentation Guild
- Death By PowerPoint? No Such Thing.
- Cinequest 2016: Encores and Last Chances
- Cinequest 2016: Catch-up Reviews
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets